hav u ever felt so useless that u felt it was no use living any longer?
it's like as if everyone is shoving you around...
your family, your leaders, your friends
treating you like a servant
to do this..and do that..
it's like as if you're so worthless..
they don't even appreciate what you do
so much so, you don't even know who to turn to
without someone treating you like dirt
well...that's how i feel.. i found this song.. and it really helped quite a bit
Rë§cuë
You are the source of the life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of you
I need you Jesus
To come to my rescue
Where else can I go
There's no other name by
Which i am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow you
This world has nothing for me
I will follow you
This world has nothing for me
I will follow you
•••
dëspëRä†ïøN•••
i'm so thankful that even if everything seems so messed up..
God's always there for me