FINAAAALLLLY
I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN !!!(ok techinically i haven't but.. omgosh this is a miracle!!!)
i've waited 8months++ to say those words.. the ministry of ed call this morning.. and i told my dad to call them back.. man i was like pacing around my room hoping this wasn't one of those calls asking us to explain why there was a gap between schools n all.. my dad calls back and says.. the minister.. has...............................APPROVED MY APPLICATION... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!(and to think that i was fretting over my math yesterday =P ) now they hav to draft the letter to send to us to make it official..so that'll take a few days... so hopefully by monday i'll get the letter.. .my mom is calling the secretary of the school to tell her.. right now their having orientation day.. sighzzz* so sad im not there.. but hey.. im going to be, soon. ahaha last time we visited the secretary she was like.. im telling everyone that you're coming you noe... so you better come fast. i told all the boys " you hav a very pretty girl coming to your class" im like.. oh oh..ahaha.. *blush* .. the only last 'obstacle' is that they'll put me into yr10[form 4].. not yr 9[form 3].. so plz praaayyy
l.a.t.e.r............. so super haaapppyyy!!! thank you God..