|
|
Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 5:27 AM
can't take my eyes off of you*.. yes joanna has turned lovey dovey now.. OH NO u say.. ehehe don't worry.. im not IN LOVE as much as i feel like writing about lovey dovey stuff ehehe..
jus an update on my day.. woke up still sick.. my fault partly coz i prayed i'd still be sick..ergg.. slept in.. watched dvd last night of one last dance.. it's reli nice XD modern ballet uber nice.. erm.. anywy.. so woke up.. ate.. erm.. did i watch anything? oh yes.. i watched closer.. starring julia roberts n natalie portman along wit other guys la.. was a brit movie so it had quite a cacat storyline..then went to drs to get medicine.. yes i went ok! now shhh lolz.. stop whinging n saying JO GO TO DOCTORS K! ehehe ya'll r sweet tho..
ANYWY
imagine this situation yeh.. ur in love with this guy.. ur parents love him.. and approve like SO MUCH ur siblings r like.."GO FOR IT" ur friends r like "my gosh.. u guys look so cute together.. awww" AND THEN.. the guy.. he doesn't approve of u.. he doesn't see u in that way.. and he never will...
*let me noe wat u guys think bout tht*
DARN YO!! i think that's the worst nightmare ever.. i mean even ur PARENTS approve.. like.. wt the heck.. *sobs immensely*.. sigh.. life is tough.. love.. darn sometimes.. i wish.. i dono la i don wanna say..
hmm so i'm totally in love with this song right now by damien rice called "the blower's daughter" we did it at dance class the other day.. IT WAS SO SAD mygosh.. i hate these kinda songs when u have.. no other significant other..
And so it is Just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is The shorter story No love, no glory No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you I just can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes...
And so it is Just like you said it should be We'll both forget the breeze Most...most of the time And so it is The colder water The blower's daughter The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind... My mind...my mind... 'Til I find somebody new
u can hear this song on my blog if u put the speakers on k! ehehe
songs currently on my ipod *if i bothered to upload it* -the blower's daughter by damien rice -where'd you go by fort minor feat. holly brooks -when she loved me by sarah mclachlan*toystory2soundtrack* -put your records on by corrine bailey rae*go jazz music!*
love..i wait till the day i find true love.. siiiigggh
*boy, will u ever see me the same way i do?*
|

|
Her
A Senior in university who is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Dance. Doesn't have one place she calls home but several - making her a nomad & a "third culture kid".
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 5:27 AM
can't take my eyes off of you*.. yes joanna has turned lovey dovey now.. OH NO u say.. ehehe don't worry.. im not IN LOVE as much as i feel like writing about lovey dovey stuff ehehe..
jus an update on my day.. woke up still sick.. my fault partly coz i prayed i'd still be sick..ergg.. slept in.. watched dvd last night of one last dance.. it's reli nice XD modern ballet uber nice.. erm.. anywy.. so woke up.. ate.. erm.. did i watch anything? oh yes.. i watched closer.. starring julia roberts n natalie portman along wit other guys la.. was a brit movie so it had quite a cacat storyline..then went to drs to get medicine.. yes i went ok! now shhh lolz.. stop whinging n saying JO GO TO DOCTORS K! ehehe ya'll r sweet tho..
ANYWY
imagine this situation yeh.. ur in love with this guy.. ur parents love him.. and approve like SO MUCH ur siblings r like.."GO FOR IT" ur friends r like "my gosh.. u guys look so cute together.. awww" AND THEN.. the guy.. he doesn't approve of u.. he doesn't see u in that way.. and he never will...
*let me noe wat u guys think bout tht*
DARN YO!! i think that's the worst nightmare ever.. i mean even ur PARENTS approve.. like.. wt the heck.. *sobs immensely*.. sigh.. life is tough.. love.. darn sometimes.. i wish.. i dono la i don wanna say..
hmm so i'm totally in love with this song right now by damien rice called "the blower's daughter" we did it at dance class the other day.. IT WAS SO SAD mygosh.. i hate these kinda songs when u have.. no other significant other..
And so it is Just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is The shorter story No love, no glory No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you I just can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes...
And so it is Just like you said it should be We'll both forget the breeze Most...most of the time And so it is The colder water The blower's daughter The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind... My mind...my mind... 'Til I find somebody new
u can hear this song on my blog if u put the speakers on k! ehehe
songs currently on my ipod *if i bothered to upload it* -the blower's daughter by damien rice -where'd you go by fort minor feat. holly brooks -when she loved me by sarah mclachlan*toystory2soundtrack* -put your records on by corrine bailey rae*go jazz music!*
love..i wait till the day i find true love.. siiiigggh
*boy, will u ever see me the same way i do?*
|

|
Tagboard
|

|
reads
|
Credits
Layout: fallingcloudberries.
Others: nojudging (icons).
|