thank you for loving me..i hope i can toook.. on a LESS EMO note.. i have some funny things to tell u.. xP
I only have two incidents which were pretty hilarious..ok maybe 3..
So yesterday.. L and I were talking about how K brings his math book when he goes clubbing *apparently* coz he’s ehem*in his own words* a‘nerd’ wtv K.. anywy..
So we were trying to demonstrate how he dances.. with one hand carrying the book and another pointing down coz he’s using his calculator..
n then.. I was like drinking water.. n L was going on n on.. and I cdn’t help but laugh.. so me being the very smart girl I am.. decides to SWALLOW the water.. n ..lemme tell u ppl.. DO NOT DO THAT.. I’d prefer you to rather spit it out n embarrass urself then .. well basically I starting choking.. n coughing but I cdn’t cough.. coz like.. the water was stuck in my lungs.. so L is like staring at me.. n I’m like.. IM.. ch..o..king!..
n she’s like.. “you cant cough!” anywy.. she’s whacking my back.. xP.. n K comes n is like.. “omgosh.. are you crying??!” (coz I coughed so hard tears were coming out of my eyes.. like streaming lolz..)
L:NO.. she’s CHOKING..
K:..UR CRYING..OMGOSH UR CRYING!
L: slap her back !
K..:-resorts to poking my back-
L: ur not HELPING!!..
Anywaaayy.. this lasted for 5 mins.. and.. I survived .. so don’t worry!.. the only funny part was.. me tearing.. NOT CHOKING.. that’s not funny at all.. bleeehhh :P
Ok.. and then in legal *which is now* mr G is like..
You guys don’t have to do a powerpoint presentation.. u can dress up like a whale and do it in the front of the class.
L: NOOO I want to dress up as a pirate..
Mr G:that can be possible too
L:well I’ll only dress up as a whale if I can get to go swimming after..
Mr G: yeh.. and you know what you’ll have..
L : yeh yeh
Mr G: a whale of a time!!
-all of us-.. o..my..goooossshhh *slaps head in embarrassment*
And then after.. they had som conversation about who’s more mature..
A: my gosh.. wat r kids like nowadays..
L: Kids r goats.. n I’m not a goat..
A: Are u sure?
.. hmm hope i cheered some of u guys up..temporarily at least.. xP.. have an awesome day ya'll!..
WATCH THIS SPACE-coming soon..
"8 things i'd love in a guy"