<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Wednesday, June 07, 2006, 10:26 AM

When will I see the beauty.. from all this pain, Lord?

Patience and faith is what I’m having to hold on to now.. it’s ever so hard. I always thought that it was easy to have the two.. but now I realize.. it’s not as easy as it seems sometimes. Especially if it depends on the situations ur in..

Still praying for my DTS application to go through.. I’m still having faith that God is calling me there in October..

I don’t know what to do sometimes.. it's so difficult when things are right in front of you.. and you can choose to take it.. but you know that.. it's not for now.. that God has a something out there..*whther it be the same thing but better or.. something totally different* and u have to sacrifice what you have now.. to be blessed with the unknown later..

it hurts so much.. but yet I know.. that it’ll all come to past in God’s own timing.. if only I knew the ending to this story.. God.. show me in ur time..

Lord.. why NOW??.. can't u have given this to me later? like even a few months from now.. but yet i think I know why..

*i'm nudging u.. why won't you budge?*