<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Sunday, June 04, 2006, 11:09 AM

Your Love is.. Extravagant
God.. i just want to thank you for being so real to me.. especially since the beginning of last month.. so many things have been really awful..and really awesome.. and right now.. even though i'm just.. really.. upset.. I thank you..

the above is a pretty weird paragraph..but I have no doubt about it..

i realize now why when they see siblings or parents n kids.. ppl quick to judge at times.. i mean.. families r super close.. and.. even more prone to arguements.. and misunderstandings.. and sometimes saying things without realizing their full intention or what how the other person receiving it.. will feel.. i guess its a sacrifice we all have to make.. it's not something we can choose between anyway.. we're born.. and are in a family.. u can opt out.. but it'll come with pretty horrible consequences..

these past weeks have been pretty hectic.. i haven't had the proper rest i need.. physically and emotionally... and everything in between.. so..for those few of you who actually find reading my blog interesting *thanks btw xD* if i don't blog.. or i blog irregularly.. please.. bear with me..

*And even though I'm walking
Through the valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I've been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will ever need
...He will carry me*