the sky is nice up in skyeWe’re finally in skye! It’s very nice here If I must say..reminds me of Ireland ‘cause we’re at a B&B again but w kajeh n Colt..which is awesome J..we have sky satellite and cable tv here! Wheee*.. I just finished watching America’s Got Talent.. it’s pretty good.. saw some awesome gymnastic acrobats. I’ve only seen Britain’s Got Talent and that’s w the Potts guy.. he was a pretty good opera singer hey? There’s wi-fi here as u can tell..but u have to pay £1 a day ..hmm not bad ler but I don’t get why ‘cause it’s not like you have to pay for the line by the time
Had dinner at a little restaurant called Creelers had massive scallops..but it was too much for me to finish.. shared an apple pie w pa n Colt.. it was delish.. it had vanilla ice cream covered in mango sorbet mmm mmm mm*! Kajeh had a tiramisu which I had a spoon of.. I guess the restaurant likes blueberries since they served it w both desserts
We went to the beach today and played on sand dunes.. all 3 of us were jumping down them..skiing down.. jumping from dune hill to dune hill..it was AWWEEE-SOME.. will put some pics up as soon as I’m back in Edinburgh..din’t bring my photo wallet here..
I absolutely ADORE these sky windows..i wish I had one..sob* how awesome would it be to see stars at night?! Maybe I should ask for one in our new house..when we move in or IF we ever move in..haha maybe I’ll just get my husband to build one in next time x)
Errggg my ‘starvation’ diet isn’t going to well..i’ll just remind myself of those 3 words nxt time.. xP
Now watching Britain’s Next Top Model.. with Lisa Snowdon the British equivalent to Tyra Banks as the host. I have NEVER heard of her in my LIIIFFFE.. of course it has to be POSH.. unlike ANTM which is pretty unpredictable but I have to say that I prefer it better..Tyra and Mr and Ms Jay are hilarious! And you have the British touch of ehem*brit accent* nigel slater
they’re now going for their make-overs..hope there aren’t any sob stories on the hair like Jaeda..(that poor child) on the American version.. oh well there was one close ..have no idea why ‘cause her hair looked really nice after w it flicked out
one girl had her hair cut short kinda like mine but she had the nape SHAVED..goodness
Hmmm..maybe once I get back to KL I’ll get my hair trimmed and try slicking it back like Stefanie from BNTM ..haha wonder wat it’ll look like
I love that it only gets dark around 12 midnight here! Amazing! And it gets bright by 6am.. coolness.. only like 4 hrs of pitch black