So my crappy comp space bar isn’t working so I’m using nick’s wireless keyboard which I bet I’ll have to get if mac charges me a ridiculous amount to fix my space bar..’cause apparently it’s hardware not keys..errggg
Anyway my space bar is the way it is because I spilt pasta sauce on it errgg pretty upset but hoping apple can fix it for cheap so I don’t need to buy a new one..I’ve left munn’s house ‘cause she’s gone off to OH CANADAAA and I’m now in uncle nam seng&aunty irene’s house now in Wembley..i went shopping yest w my cuz amy got her a retro/vintage tee yest w chuck tailors all over it at H&M awesome stuff they have there I got some stuff from the kids section. Hee hee cheaaaaapp got a checkered tank..sweetness..i wanted skinny black jeans but they din’t have my size..
I went to claire’s later..wanted to get my second holes..but they charge like £10..which is like $70 yeehhh. Got some hoops w butterflies in them they’re gold..and a boho-like one w some abstract design against a wooden circle and somcupcake ones for freee!
Went to primark and got TOONSSS of girlie stuff i got a polka dot bikini for £6..my brown tankini had sold out thnk goodness I got mine on tues. I think it’s ‘cause they were selling them for 1/2 price oh well.. I went to exchange munn’s girlie stuff but the lady said I can’t ‘cause it’s a set so I quietly went n changed it myself not like u can’t la their jus super fussy primark is like a shop where u buy n go. the lines for changing rooms, cashier, and exchange r like reli long..
Went for dinner w the Chins …Justin is well tall! Charlotte too..haha I couldn’t stand the spots on her face so I was helping her pop them n she was like OWWWWW they’ve been there for ages! Going out w them on sat..prolly to watch Transformers. But I’m making them pay ‘cause I’m dead broke lol. i’ve spent like 14 in 3 weeks that’s like almost £37 a week haha..so-so la..
Hoping to meet up w SMB girls..going out w Grace after church..meeting up w Faris on Monday ..hoping to catch up w Rachel soon..