A loong loong time ago in a farway land...Lalalalala....I like to siiingg!! Wii!
SO happy I found my twin! Quite weird blogging in another persons blog. Haha. I'm playing tony hawk on the wii now.. Chose this ballerina as my skater character, but its quite boring coz i cant figure out how to play =(
Joanna Tan Ien-xin! Thats my name =) I like to dance and sing and bake chocolate brownies. Eh, I looooooove Lord of Lords! It soooo rocks!
Hi!!! HELP Cf ppl are lame, I tell you, lame people..Hear this joke from Gavin :
Why are pirates cool?
Coz they ARRRRRRR!!!
SEE! They are lamee!!
Jo is such a nice person because she taught me how to cook, or are organize my supermarket trolley(honest, I didnt know there was such thing) and how to arrange my groceries at the checkout. And she taught me how to slice a chicken fillet in half. =)
Her current favorite phrase is siuuufaiiiiiiii. Helooooo??
I got nothing else to saaay. So I'll say this :
She is very nice and thoughtful and lots more that you have to find out for yourself. Ya, her bday is coming up ! Shhh...Don't tell her we're gonna surprise her..hehe..18th birthday u knowww. Hehe.
Siuuuuffaiiii Out-