back to writing..
for those of u who know me.. you'll know i LOVE writing..esp poems.. i think i was reli encouraged when i won the High School Poem division in AISM my intn'l skl like 2 yrs ago
sooo.. today ..obv A LOT OF THINGS happened or HAVE been happening..so i picked up a pen ..n started writing..in moral class xP
here it goes.. for future use..go to
mywritingz page under exits for all the others
It Was Due All Along
I cried today, for the first time in a long while
I cried about the way you treated me
The way they told me I was a disappointment
And that friggin clichéd "it's not on" phrase
I'm glad I cried
It was time and it's been too long
Too hard to keep back the dam
With tears on the brink of reaching the fall
My hurt spilled out today, for the first time in a long while
My hurt had your fingerprints all over it
Had their mark
Scratched through to the core
I'm glad my hurt showed
It was time and it's been too long
Too tiresome to keep my scars
From showing all along
Why did it have to be
This way?
This time?
.........And me?
-jt'z creations '07