in the chaos, in confusion, You're Sovereign still..
well, it's been quite THE week eh? christmas preparations/christmas eve/dinners/presents/christmas/boxing day/watchnight preps.. i'm glad God's here through it all.. coz things are NOT EASY and i cant' imagine how everything would be if he weren't here..
i am blessed.. i truly am.. teaching 12 teens = wow.. and .. there are no words to describe it
they've all been a gasp for air and a breath of fresh air at the same time to me these past few days..
most of 'em not having any dance background and being able to do the steps i've choreographed.. i mean.. im just speechless..
I was looking at them today and I mean i didn't have the time to really let the thought of them "being so amazing" sink in till now.. I truly AM amazed..
I hope that they'll make that song their prayer as they dance it on the Eve..
tomorrow will be e last practice..
do pray for us :)