j'aime ma famille
L-R:colt the bro-in-law, cara the sistaa, chad the older brother
thanks to Nicole the other sis
i miss them..and my sis included.. family is such an important part of life.. they're the ones who influence u the earliest and the most.. love you guys!! wish u were here w me right now..
BEAR HUG ME MAN
Take your old school carpenter arms
and throw them over my upper body
leaving my arms dangling underneath yours somewhere
and I can barely move them because your squeezing so hard
But don’t pick me up and make my back pop
because I hate it when people do that
And hold me,
hold me here in your arms until I start to cry because
I WANT TO CRY
But I just can’t seem to do it on my own
I have been teary eyed once recently
but not even enough for a drip down my cheek
Theres just hurt in my soul that needs to be purged
so hold me in this hold pose
until the pain is flowing from my eyes and nose