<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Monday, February 25, 2008, 5:58 AM

because we all have ONE life to live..
(n.b pause the music player on e right)


When i watched this on sunday,*
I tried so hard to hold back what i felt for them...
I didn't succeed
and ended up with blurred vision while trying to focus.

BUT
I will forever view life in a new way because of it.
*different music version of e video below


I urge you to go for this. It's an exhibit that will change your perspective of life. It's not the usual 'walk around the booths' exhibit. World Vision and the partners involved have done such a great job in making it into a 'journey' (in the form of a maze) that really gets you thinking.

I'll be helping out and it's in more than one venue.
So you have no excuses to say you "don't know anyone there" or "it's in an unknown place" :)

Please, go for this. It requires no 'fumbling through your pockets' as you 'search for change'. Hold that thought-- ..actually, the latter half will occur :) only if you let it.

(i do admit tht PJ*FC did a better version of this vid.
but this is the closest i could get my hands on ATM)

you can ask me for more info
or just click below


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8705262542

https://www.worldvision.com.my/onelife/


...to DO SOMETHING