"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates
Sunday, April 20, 2008, 8:03 AM
WOW.. it's almost a year since
it's been a year since the end of my DTS.. and an "anniversary" like this deserves a hugungous post. but since i'm not able to, due to.. *cough* time constraints i shall leave you with a video
-rewinds: to tell story-
i was going through myspace(speaking of which! so sad eh, how everyone left -- well, sort of disappeared from personal myspace-pages. I liked em) anywy! I decided to check up on my fellow MAD DTSers. some of them are still serving on the base, others are leading DTS' or gone onto other YW*M schools; the rest, like me, have gone back home.
I happened to browse through MK's youtube (she did most of the videos on our school. *cough* mac users)
so i shall share this one w u, mind you, I haven't asked her -hmmmm- ANYHOO, below is the promo dvd clip for the Creative GO Teams at YW*M Brissy. [Go Ministries are the visible ministries of influence that YW*m brisbane or GO YW*M as it is now known; is focused on to “Go and make disciples of all the nations” (Matthew 28:19)]
The fun thing about this video is the footage. It was taken during my school and sadly i don't have anyone to laugh along with while watching this. americanos-aussie-euro amigo/as! i miss you :(
A Senior in university who is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Dance. Doesn't have one place she calls home but several - making her a nomad & a "third culture kid".
Sunday, April 20, 2008, 8:03 AM
WOW.. it's almost a year since
it's been a year since the end of my DTS.. and an "anniversary" like this deserves a hugungous post. but since i'm not able to, due to.. *cough* time constraints i shall leave you with a video
-rewinds: to tell story-
i was going through myspace(speaking of which! so sad eh, how everyone left -- well, sort of disappeared from personal myspace-pages. I liked em) anywy! I decided to check up on my fellow MAD DTSers. some of them are still serving on the base, others are leading DTS' or gone onto other YW*M schools; the rest, like me, have gone back home.
I happened to browse through MK's youtube (she did most of the videos on our school. *cough* mac users)
so i shall share this one w u, mind you, I haven't asked her -hmmmm- ANYHOO, below is the promo dvd clip for the Creative GO Teams at YW*M Brissy. [Go Ministries are the visible ministries of influence that YW*m brisbane or GO YW*M as it is now known; is focused on to “Go and make disciples of all the nations” (Matthew 28:19)]
The fun thing about this video is the footage. It was taken during my school and sadly i don't have anyone to laugh along with while watching this. americanos-aussie-euro amigo/as! i miss you :(