<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 4:30 AM

project dance HK here i come!

I've wanted to attend Project Dance(PD) for the longest time; 4 years to be exact. I heard about it when American dance company, Ad Deum, came to M'sia in 2004. Awesome stuff. They're the ones who inspired me to dance from the heart. Anyway! 2008 is the first year that PD is coming to an asian country: Hong Kong!

So.. after much prayer and discussion w parents, they encouraged me to go! I'm a blessed little lady :)
I'm really excited to be meeting loads of new faces, local and international, of those who are IN the industry as dancers, directors and performers etc . But the big thing that makes me ecstatic is they all do this for the big guy up there! Through this event, I hope to be inspired & take my passion of dance to a new level :D

A little info: i was supposed to choreograph a dance to perform there, but i didn't have enough time. I would have been performing at HK's Time Square :( I'm sure i'll feel a tad disheartened when i see the others perform, nonetheless, I pray that God will keep me strong.
Pls pray along w me as this event will be a stepping stone to my next season in dancing.

see ya'll in 7 days! w pictures and testimonies, i hope :D