shrove tuesday nostalgiayet another tuesday, meaning.. first day of the week for classes, for me. I'm only taking one subject this semester, so all should be breezy for me. Not so. Because of the part-bore and part-educational nature of the subject, i find myself quite stressed at times. You see, i was told today by Ms Sue that many of us in the class WILL fail our final exam. That is because, even with exam pointers, many students before us failed. And.. i was also told by the girl sitting next to me that her friend, who got 40% class grade out of 50, still failed the exam.
...so, right now.. i still have my head ABOVE the water. Which is pretty normal for me: to be positive though the outcome looks very negative. Anyhow, i have done some substantial work on my first group assignment -finally- and am going to go relax now, till i need to go for ballet in half an hour. I really hope this assignment brings me a good grade. 10%. i need the full 10%! -c'mon guys, work w me!-
I went out w the girls yesterday. I've actually come to realize that i DO have a couple get-along-well-with girl friends. So these are them.
we went to watch Pathology (don't watch it) which i thought was pretty funny, in a dark,dark way. Some bits were corny, like how the dude switches on the operating theater light with the line "let the light from above, descend now" (or something along those lines la) or how he referred to the deceased as "meatlings".
After watching milo ventimigliaaaa for 2 hours, we tried to take our minds off the "darkness" by taking lala photos at the photo arcade (i call it that 'cause.. it really does look like one). We ended up with pretty silly photos and we also took a few of our own -shhh-. THEN we tried to eat, without me bringing up the "meatling" thing. haha. Went to paddington's house of pancakes-yum. I ordered a crepe. Oh man.. it reminded me so much of Pancake Day.
awesome photoPancake Day was held in St. Mag's (my primary school in england) on Shrove Tuesday. So after supper (aka lunch) we'd have crepes for dessert. They were sooo yummy. Sugar sprinkled all over with a little squeeze of lemon :D
SO, i was brought back to that memory yesterday, for a little while.AFTER, we walked around the curve. I waited for the girls to try on their things. I didn't get anything. Didn't quite find anything that suited me.
okay. i'm done blogging about yesterday. here are the photos.
we daft punk enough?