titlelessi came back from work yesterday at 6pm. i OT'd by 30 mins. AND it matters when ur a VOLUNTEER. Oh, and i drove back from SJ to KL in the harirayajam!! omgoodnessssss. It was quite the stressful. Especially when i had to inch my way forward to stop silly ppl from cutting in. Two lanes.. became four. I kept myself behind this huge black MPV. I eventually made it.. but i am NOT going to drive in a festive jam again.
I got home after 730pm. Sadness. I like my dusk moments. Okay, enough complaining.
I'm off to Penang tomorrow after church. Taking a Nice bus up by myself. It shall be quite the bonding between me and my ipod.
I'm very lazy to go off for ballet in about an hours time. I don't like my saturday's being chopped up, meaning, go off for this, come back n rest for an hour, go out again, come back, go out again!
Jamie's staying over tonight. We're going to watch Broadwayparodieslah!. -edit: it was okaaay la. well done to Glam and Mia-
Anywy, I don't have much to blog about apart from my complaints.. so i shall spare you. Here are some pics of what I've been out for.
The Birthday Surprises
the not so surprise

kevin turns 19
the successful one

bday kids: zion on far L, Vic in pink
the two gentleman w Amanda (they offered to wait till my dad came)