l.o.s.ti absolutely h-a-t-e losing things. hatehatehate!
I can't find my WES evaluation transcript. I need it to fill up my housing form for Belhaven. It asks me to write "how many credits do you anticipate transferring". errgggg. yes, i know i can wait till next tues to get the HELP transcript but.. i the WES one is still missing!
I remember the time i lost my Polly Pocket lunch box. I was seven and in the UK. I was on the way, by train, to charing cross or something and when i got out of the train, I suddenly realized my lunchbox was missing. But.. it was too late. The train was choo-choo-ing away and i lost it. Mom went to the lost and found to let them know and they said they'd call if it came their way. It didn't. I could've gotten a new one, but even the Forever Friends one couldn't replace it. I wanted THAT specific lunch box that i had lost on the train. my my..
Thankfully, i've been able to let go of such things and am able to handle things being lost. But, i do have the occassional "where is it? i need it NOW" moments. Oh well, thankfully I'm not lost in life. I know that i'm going the right way and even if I don't know the exact details, I know that my life is in the greatest hands ever.
okay back to turning my house upside down to look for my evaluation transcript.