i'd rather trudge through snowi'm trying to finish this 500-word essay for M'sian studies. 500-words.. supposed to be so darn easy right? actually, it's not the amount of words that makes it hard, it's the topic on which i have to write the 500-words. I don't do politics.. or economics (yes i did it in high school and enjoyed it a bit.. but not quite so much anymore) or.. any of the two combined. Anyway, i stopped moaning about it and got on with writing. I managed to clock in 350+ words. yay :)
I was supposed to stop volunteering today. It was to be the day of.. "yes! i get my wednesday's and friday's back!" but for some reason, i was asked to do another week.. in december. I have no idea what God has up his sleeve but I'm sure i'll understand sometime.
I've got the weekend to myself. It's sorta sad.. i don't like alone-ness. Hmm, maybe i'll get to dig into my Ben & Jerry's pint. I just found out they restocked! I haven't had a B&J pint since.. hmm quite a long while ago (i shall not go there).
There's 3 weeks till end of semester. wow. but yet, it doesn't really feel like it.
I've got VBS next week, and Ad Deum dance wkshops for the next 2 weeks. Plus, i've got to start and finish choreo on a solo piece by sunday!