<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Friday, November 28, 2008, 10:02 AM

she has returned
it's been awhile since i went to CUG on friday evenings.
So today, i decided to return to attending it. I had a few expectations but thankfully, none were fulfilled.
Tonight i learned that i could still enjoy myself at the meetings and not question myself as to why I go all the way to church to sit down for 2 1/2 hours and leave unchanged. Besides, i know there will be times when i wish I didn't show up. But.. i know that it's good for me to take my friday nights and learn about God and what others have learned about Him. I only have a handful of friday's left here anyway.

We had memory verse quiz at CUG. 10 people showed up. It was good fun with tons of laughs over competing with each other and who knew their Bible knowledge best. My group won and we got little hanging light-up pens as a prize.

Also, it was my first time back to CF after like.. 2 months. It was good seeing everyone again. Those of us who are about to leave HELP were prayed for. That was good--encouraging and it made me think about how I've grown since joining CF.
.........
BTW, i found my next favorite band (my only other one is Switchfoot :P). They're called: The Vitamin String Quartet. okay it's not a band but.. omgoodness their music is amaaaazing. Basically they do covers of songs (anything from Linkin Park to Jordin Sparks) but entirely in Strings ie. violin, cello, double bass, etc. It's listening to music like this that makes me want to pick up my violin again.

I got introduced to them thru Bethany who was my Jazz teacher at the AdDeum workshop.
Check them out on youtube. They do a good version of Dare You To Move and Dance Dance(Fall Out Boy). I can't wait till the album download finishes on my Mac. Instrumental music will be playing 24/7 on my player.
........
My last paper at HELP will be next wk. Shen is coming to m'sia the day before my exam. yeaaaay!