and now, we breathei've been on holiday for 10 days. it sure feels longer than that :)
what have i done so far? well, Shen came over and stayed for a week. We had some eventful and some not-so-eventful things, both of which were equally as enjoyable. I had my first fish spa experience :P that was hilarious. Shen and I couldn't stop laughing for the first 5 mins after putting our feet in the water. I remember thinking "why am i doing this?" when i saw the fishes nibbling on my feet. I kept going in between freaked-out and ticklish phases. Will post pictures in another post :)
hmmm, i've been cleaning my room and putting things in boxes for storage. That has definitely helped me to realize that i'm actually leaving. It's like packing up memories so you can start new ones without any clutter.
andd.. as of today, I finished watching season 4 of SYTYCD America. Yes, i'm a little behind. I wonder if I'll ever be capable of dancing as good as them . Anyway, i heard this really dramatic song (string orchestra type) that they used for a video used to introduce the dance battle between two poppers, and i think it'd be really awesome to choreo a dance to that song. It's called Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell.
At the Ad Deum dance wkshop, we learnt a modern piece to a rather dramatic song too. I really enjoyed that. I only wish I could've recorded it. Anyway, the guy who taught it to us is going to be one of my professors at Belhaven :) Oh, here are some pics from the 3-day wkshop :)

I think the most amazing thing that happened at the wkshop was that i met my professor-to-be and a Belhaven graduate :) I didn't even know that either of them was coming. I managed to talk to her (the graduate; in green tank) and ask her several questions about the college and what it's like being a dancer there. She was reaaaally sweet and offered to help as much as she could. I may even meet up w her in Jan when i'm at college :) God's pretty remarkable eyh?
I can't wait to dance, like FOR REAL. It'll be 3 weeks and 3 days till i leave for the "deep South". eeeeeee!! i'm excited :)