of farewells and a hello!the past two days was a little sad. I had to say goodbye to Shen and Adie. Shen's going off to Cambodia for a mission trip and will only be back in KL for a few days after I leave for MS. She stayed w us for a week and a little bit. We got to talk a little, go to the fish spa, eat gourmet burgers and watch movies in the house. She joined us for Christmas lunch too :) the revolutions were unforgettable :/
fish spa experienceAdie just left this morning to San Fran and later to Oregon for 2 years of studies. It would be really nice to meet up with her while we're both in the US. We'll see what happens though. I almost teared at the airport but got distracted 'cause i noticed that they had huge sized speakers stuck on the ceiling of KLIA. *random indeed*
love ya hun!Girlfriends. I'm glad i have a few close ones. Those two definitely make up a good portion of it. sigh.. if only i could have the ones i love close by all the time.
Josh is back in KL! I had a rather bizarre call on my phone this week and noticed the Caller ID. I was like.. whaat? how come he's calling?? And we all thought he'd only be back after two looong years. He's only back for a short while from Canada. Was really nice to hear from him and then catch up tonight at Nigel's *his mom makes REALLY good food* Really blessed that we still keep in touch after all these years :)
Enjoy the last few days back home, Josh!
the 3J's again :)