as i'm settling inwell, i have arrived and i have physically settled into Belhaven :)
the people here are generally friendly. When i got my admin stuff sorted, the staff were really nice. When i took placement class for dance, the girls were coming up and introducing themselves to me. I think i'll come to like it here. At the moment i'm still trying to find my feet and where i belong. I haven't found any people whom i can say i'll be great friends with yet. I am looking forward to that moment though.
I have a roomate :) her name is monica. She's nice but we don't talk much. I also have suite mate's, Lauren and Michal, who are both Juniors. Michal is real sweet. When i first met her she gave me the hugest hug and told me that we were going to be suite mate's. I just met Lauren yesterday, she's keen to sit down and learn more about where i'm from n stuff.
My Resident Assistant for my hall (first floor, north side) is Sarah. I know that i'm going to love her. She has been so friendly and really sweet. She decorated our hall and it looks good.
Well, that's it for now. Classes are starting tomorrow morning. I have Dance Ministry at 8am, followed by 2 dance technique classes. I have lunch break and then another 2 dance technique classes in the arvo. That's pretty much what my college day's look like from now on! how fuuuun! (i hope)
some pics from before i left...

the farewell some CF ppl organized for me :)

uncle john and aunty siew sent us to the airport

the dudes who sent me off
my cousin who so happened to be at the airport.
he was sending his bro off to aussie.

i bumped into Wesley was sending Paul off.
it's so funny that i met 3 ppl who so happened to be at the airport. First one i saw as i was walking past the sliding doors was Ken Jon. Then i was walking toward the washroom i saw my cousin and aunty. Then when i came back to check in I saw Wes and Paul. Paul was on the same flight to Seoul. Then he went to Dallas.
that's all for now :)