"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates
Friday, February 27, 2009, 2:37 PM
it snowed.
craaaazzzy! Okay, so this is what happened. I had a performance at the Center of the Arts this evening and we had rehearsal in the early afternoon. I had heard rumors about how the weather forecast said it was going to snow. I didn't quite believe it because a) the weather forecast i remember seeing said rain and b) it doesn't snow in Jackson.. except on rare occasions.
So.. rehearsal went well. Performance went well. As i was in the reception, people kept walking in and out of the building. I felt the draft everytime the door opened and it was COLD. When i say cold i mean.. below 5 C. Thankfully i went back to campus with a friend who drove. As we were driving back we all kind of talked about the possibility of it snowing tonight but.. there was only a slight drizzle of rain.
Went back to my room, started chatting to my parents on skype.. and all of a sudden my roomate comes running in, screaming "IT'S SNOWING!!".. i'm like.. "..what?!" I tell my parents i'll BRB and then i grab my coat, run up the stairs, walk outside.. and i feel a woosh of little white things hit me.
I can't believe it snowed in jackson.. and it's like.. pretty much March.
Lauren and i: our ecstatic faces
eating our mound of snow :P
Her
A Senior in university who is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Dance. Doesn't have one place she calls home but several - making her a nomad & a "third culture kid".
Friday, February 27, 2009, 2:37 PM
it snowed.
craaaazzzy! Okay, so this is what happened. I had a performance at the Center of the Arts this evening and we had rehearsal in the early afternoon. I had heard rumors about how the weather forecast said it was going to snow. I didn't quite believe it because a) the weather forecast i remember seeing said rain and b) it doesn't snow in Jackson.. except on rare occasions.
So.. rehearsal went well. Performance went well. As i was in the reception, people kept walking in and out of the building. I felt the draft everytime the door opened and it was COLD. When i say cold i mean.. below 5 C. Thankfully i went back to campus with a friend who drove. As we were driving back we all kind of talked about the possibility of it snowing tonight but.. there was only a slight drizzle of rain.
Went back to my room, started chatting to my parents on skype.. and all of a sudden my roomate comes running in, screaming "IT'S SNOWING!!".. i'm like.. "..what?!" I tell my parents i'll BRB and then i grab my coat, run up the stairs, walk outside.. and i feel a woosh of little white things hit me.
I can't believe it snowed in jackson.. and it's like.. pretty much March.