nooooo!!!i saw my first lizard/gecko today!! I thought i had escaped the land of disgusting reptiles. This is so depressing. I just hope none of them end up indoors.
I was studying on math and christian life paper when i saw this green thing outside my window. It was over by the brick wall and when i observed it, it started moving. I've never seen a green lizard. It was BRIGHT green. Like when the sun shines on a plant's leaves. ew ew ew.
The weather is getting warmer. Praise the Lord on one hand and oh no on the other. I'm glad i don't have to touch my winter jacket but the air is getting rather humid. I hope they start leaving the a/c on soon!
Yeay for bright, sun-shiney days.
Cravings.
I have had quite a few since coming here. No weird ones, at least i don't think so. I love Kroger's Whole Wheat Snack Stix. I bought them with the intention of putting peanut butter or hummus on them. They ended up being eaten mostly as they are.
Something else has been Kelloggs Frosted Flakes. The cafeteria has cereal out all the time, and i've definitely gotten pretty hooked on them. If i take a ziploc bag back to my room, they end up being munched up quickly.
Another craving i've had has been cookies. Any type of cookies. Cafeteria cookies (choc chip or plain..which i haven't figured out what exactly they're made of), oreos (esp. the ones with mint filling!), oatmeal, or gingebread. I haven't bought myself a whole lot but.. if i did, goodness me, i probably wouldn't be in shape to dance :P