"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates
Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 8:30 PM
so.. have you been dancing??! [HIT THE PAUSE button on my music player before u play the vids!]
yes yes and yes a hundred times more. I've performed in 2 concerts this semester and twice for a mini-audience. First performance was during dance department meeting. We had a guest artist, Lisa Wilson, from Jamaica come and teach for 2 weeks. She choreo'd a piece and set it on a few of us. Here's a video of the performance.
Then i performed for my first concert called Tunes, Tutus and Turning Wheels. I was in a modern piece choreo'd by the head of department. I got to work with people in wheelchairs and young lady who was recovering from a multi-storey building fall. She's such an amazing girl and such fun to be around :)
The two mini-performances were the reggae piece. It took up so much energy man! Anyway, see if you can spot me in the vids!
Her
A Senior in university who is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Dance. Doesn't have one place she calls home but several - making her a nomad & a "third culture kid".
Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 8:30 PM
so.. have you been dancing??! [HIT THE PAUSE button on my music player before u play the vids!]
yes yes and yes a hundred times more. I've performed in 2 concerts this semester and twice for a mini-audience. First performance was during dance department meeting. We had a guest artist, Lisa Wilson, from Jamaica come and teach for 2 weeks. She choreo'd a piece and set it on a few of us. Here's a video of the performance.
Then i performed for my first concert called Tunes, Tutus and Turning Wheels. I was in a modern piece choreo'd by the head of department. I got to work with people in wheelchairs and young lady who was recovering from a multi-storey building fall. She's such an amazing girl and such fun to be around :)
The two mini-performances were the reggae piece. It took up so much energy man! Anyway, see if you can spot me in the vids!