wooohooo! i'm going to conquer algebra!i've only got one more exam and it's math. yuck. I've finished all my dance evaluations (5), my assignments(2), my tests (2) and.. a few other minor things like quizzes.. and i've got this hurdle to jump over. I'm really nervous. I've been doing pretty well in Math till my last test which was on logarithims. So confusing. So for the next 6 days, i'll be sticking my head in my math book and try to jam all the log, exponential, formula stuff into my memory. Please pray for me.. i really want to get an A! Would be nice :)
i went with Sarah (my RA) to study at Sneaky Beans, this quaint yet sorta modern café, in Fondren that gives Belhaven students a 10% discount :D The reason why i went with sarah was actually to check out the consignment stores around the area. I ended up studying for 2 hours first :D Aren't we so proud of Joanna!
I went to Orange Peel first, found a few cute things. I found this Odille skirt (haven't seen that brand since i was 14!) so i was very excited. I tried it but it wasn't a great skirt. It was still nice though. I thought i'd check the other store before deciding whether i should get it or not.
The other one was a walks down. Not as nice but if you find something nice, it's way cheaper. I ended up chatting with the lady who owns it. That's one thing i love about Jackson. People aren't don't have the "city-mentality" where they're rushing and don't have time to look you in the eye. She told me how she opened the store and yadayada. I found 2 things. But they didn't fit right.
Went back to Orange Peel, tried the skirt AGAIN. Was about to buy it till i saw this wee-tiny hole.. and then i didn't want to get it anymore. I could've sewn it up but.. i couldn't be bothered. It was $6.50. OH WELL. I saw the pile of new stuff that hadn't been priced yet. I so wanted to look through them but you can't do that. Maybe i'll get to go before i leave for home. If not, .. at least i know there's an alternative place to my "Forever 21" shopping in Jackson.
I saw these havaianas. Aren't they sooo pretty?! They were like $30 though :(
