aaahhh! put me out of my misery!in about 8 hours.. i shall be sane again. I'm on transit in Seoul, waiting for my flight to KL. Hope my ticket gets cleared and i don't get some hullabulloo from the staff. When i was checking in at Jackson, the girl made me really nervous 'cause half the time she didn't know what she was doing and almost said i wasn't on the flight.
My body clock is all whack, my head is spinning, and i feel really weird. I tried to force myself to sleep on malaysian time once i got on the plane. It sorta worked, but after awhile i just felt tired all the time. Lack of oxygen, i tell you. I managed to force myself to stay awake for a bit though. Watched Slumdog Millionaire, The Reader, Revolutionary Road and was almost done with Changeling when the plane landed.
Oh man. i'm so excited to be going home! I was thinking of all the awesome food to eat like satay and sushi and kway teow and all the other awesome stuff. I heard Malay words being uttered for the first time since January a few minutes ago. It put such a smile on my face after being used to hearing english 24/7. For awhile, it really sounded like such a foreign language but i bet I'll get used to it within the first wk i'm back. My malaysian accent will definitely come back too, haha.
yeaaaaaaay! i'm going home home home home
home! (i've got the She is Love by Parachute VA aka dove commercial song in my head, so imagine that tune to those words :P)