<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Saturday, May 30, 2009, 9:53 AM

sadness
i finally got round to watching the season finale of Grey's. IT WAS DEVASTATING! my gosh. how could they write the storyline like thaaaat?!?! what is season 6 going to be without George and Izzie?! I teared k..

yes, i'm very attached to grey's now. hai.. so sad.
Anyway, back to reality. I'm back in KL for hols. Settled down and super comfortable. So comfy that i don't want to study bio (i'm planning to CLEP out of it ie. take an external exam and get credit instead of sitting for it during the semester). Back to dancing and enjoying it. Ballet almost everyday, contemp on thurs night and hip hop on sunday arvo.

I want to change my hair. Trying to decide between highlight/streaks of violet or dying my whole head a dark copper-brown-reddish color. What do you think?

I still can't believe they let o'malley and iz die :(