<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Friday, September 11, 2009, 10:04 PM

9/11
I made an effort to wake up at 6.45am so i could go to the flagpole for prayer. There were 30 students and we just prayed for the nation and the government. Was quite a solemn time. Later in the day i walked by and the flag was at half mast. But by noon, everyone seemed to have forgotten what day it was and it felt like a rather busy and normal friday (except that i got my Mac back!)

hmm, nothing much has been going on with me. I'm in a bit of a love/hate r'ship with my schedule. A friend of mine wants me to be in her choreo piece too and i'm very hesitant. Pls pray that i'll manage to get out of it! God gave me an opportunity today when she brought it up. But she has the last say, ultimately.

Dance has been alright. I get excited for DME (dance ministry ensemble) rehearsals on Mon and Wed. Other dance classes are so basic that i feel quite annoyed that i wasn't moved up a level. Oh well, God knows what He's doing. It doesn't help that this week BNunes was sub-ing for modern and the bass of Kanye's Love Lockdown was pumping through the dance building. I'm not exaggerating. Anywy, she just graduated over the summer and her choreography skills are UH-mazing. I really want to work w her some day.

I've joined pilates reformer classes on friday arvo's with 3 other students :D one of our faculty teaches on Lakeland, so it's nice to get away from college! I remember I was quite scared of her last semester but now she's uber nice and so funny. she's so much like a peer that i have to remind myself that she's my teacher!

Oh, we had Night Lights on labor day evening. It's an annual event at HW hall where there's swing dancing and sinfully good dessert.
Helen White hall


with dance class buddy, Lydia, who's an RA this sem!

lights!

my southern girl, morgie and I

Anyway, i love my room this semester. It makes me feel at home :) This is what it looked like when i first moved in. I don't have a current pic yet but will take one and show soon! i've got to finish up some last minute homework now.


the gorgeous sunrise and lake view out my window!