at cassie's house :)So, it's THANKSGIVING BREAK!! WEEEHHOOOOOO! i'm excited.. it's exciting.. its.. now (i was trying to find a present tense for excite lol) Her bro, Josh, drove us back the whole way. Fun ride in a sports car haha only speeding every like.. 20 miles or so. It was a 2 hour ride so not too bad. I'm hoping this break doesn't go by too quickly 'cause A. I need to finish my i. 10 page paper, edit my 5 page paper, write 10 journal entries for production, and study :) B. It's a BREAK!
I'm being put up in the guest house :D how awesome eyh! I have my own big fridge lol which i'm not using. Her family is so nice and big too. Awesome homecooked food.. oh man. i've missed that.
We went walking around the neighborhood. Beautiful little town and i love love love the houses. We went to the art museum too. I love museums. I guess it's cause i grew up in London visiting them every now and then. Even spending whole days just walking back n forth through the huge galleries. Anyway, I've decided that when i get married (some day soon!) i will have a house with vintage furniture, a waterford crystal chandelier, 5 cars... haha just kidding. I do want the vintage furniture and nice kitchen and den :)
Took photos but will only be able to load them like.. when i get back to campus since i didn't bring my usb connector. Tomorrow's the actual thanksgiving dinner with the whole family. Should be fun and a first for me! I have never celebrated Thanksgiving in the American tradition so i'm looking forward to it.
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!