<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Friday, December 25, 2009, 9:36 PM

the day my savior was born

hey y'all, blessed c'mas! I'm sure for most of you it's already Boxing Day, or even the day AFTER Boxing. I had a great celebration w my sister's side of the family and getting to know her friends and family. After awhile it got a little weird 'cause I had no connection to these people around me that were mingling with one another.

I thought about home and what I would be doing if I were back. I'd probably have finished c'mas lunch with the grandparents and chilling out at home w my parents. At night i'd get ready to crash the cousins house and eat a scrumptious c'mas dinner. We'd come back real late, i'd walk up the stairs to bed and pass the awesome c'mas tree with fairy lights and that my mom color coordinated.

Anyway, coming back to the present; i learnt that i love kids but being around them almost 24/7 for 3 days drives me pretty crazy. I can't stand whining and tantrums so.. having that happen every few minutes makes me sigh pretty heavily. (the CormanKids are an exception, they're REALLY well behaved, so i'm fine w them)

Thinking about home, I probably would've made some type of gift for friends at church. At the same time, it's been really great to be stress-free :)

At the end of the day, i'm not going to complain. Seeing a view like this out of the kitchen window makes me smile. One day i shall share this moment w that special someone :P hah look at me, thinking about the future.

Emalee and I had a great time trying to figure out this chinese/ancient chess-like game. Man, i want this for next c'mas! It was so great getting to know her better too. She's a great dancer and she's only been dancing for 3 years! I'm gonna have a great time sharing class w her in january before i fly back to MS. The Moseley'sAre so great. Love that family and their love for each other.

I tell you. I've stuffed myself with so much sugar, I hope the next few days of crazy running around/lack of sleep/overwhelmed by ppl/enjoying this great opportunity at Urbana will deplete all this mound of food! I seriously could feel my stomach stretch after every meal.

"Unto us a child is born, Unto us a son is given.. He shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah