|
|
Thursday, December 24, 2009, 12:20 AM
hark the heraaald angel sssiiinngg!
guuyyyysss, it's almost christmas! this is so exciting. It's my second or third white christmas :) My first was when i was like 1, the second was when i was like 9 or 10 (both of these were in the UK). BUT todaaay! we had like.. idonnohowmany inches of snow. It's WHITE fluffy snow, the type that gets blown by the wind and stays on the sidewalk for days without turning BROWN and slushy! Colorado gets tons of snow, so i'm happy :) Not to mention, I'm going to be in Missouri after c'mas for 5 days and its gonna be rainy cold :(
 It's my first c'mas away from home too. A little weird 'cause I'm so used to doing the whole baking, shopping for gifts, hanging out w friends, the lovely c'mas weather (cough :P), and church events. But hey, I'm not complaining. I'm getting to know my sister and Colt's family better. It helps to have known Chad (colt's bro) and nicole (his wife) during the YWAM Penang days, so it's not awkward at all.
I had such fun finding presents, worrying about whether some of them would arrive in the mail in time, and wrapping them in newspaper 'cause we didn't hve anymore wrapping paper :P I get to spend time w the kiddos (chad n nic's kids: kaeden and kenya). I loooove them and I love how they still recognize me even though I only visit like every 4 months :P
 
|

|
Her
A Senior in university who is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Dance. Doesn't have one place she calls home but several - making her a nomad & a "third culture kid".
|
|
|
Thursday, December 24, 2009, 12:20 AM
hark the heraaald angel sssiiinngg!
guuyyyysss, it's almost christmas! this is so exciting. It's my second or third white christmas :) My first was when i was like 1, the second was when i was like 9 or 10 (both of these were in the UK). BUT todaaay! we had like.. idonnohowmany inches of snow. It's WHITE fluffy snow, the type that gets blown by the wind and stays on the sidewalk for days without turning BROWN and slushy! Colorado gets tons of snow, so i'm happy :) Not to mention, I'm going to be in Missouri after c'mas for 5 days and its gonna be rainy cold :(
 It's my first c'mas away from home too. A little weird 'cause I'm so used to doing the whole baking, shopping for gifts, hanging out w friends, the lovely c'mas weather (cough :P), and church events. But hey, I'm not complaining. I'm getting to know my sister and Colt's family better. It helps to have known Chad (colt's bro) and nicole (his wife) during the YWAM Penang days, so it's not awkward at all.
I had such fun finding presents, worrying about whether some of them would arrive in the mail in time, and wrapping them in newspaper 'cause we didn't hve anymore wrapping paper :P I get to spend time w the kiddos (chad n nic's kids: kaeden and kenya). I loooove them and I love how they still recognize me even though I only visit like every 4 months :P
 
|

|
Tagboard
|

|
reads
|
Credits
Layout: fallingcloudberries.
Others: nojudging (icons).
|