babysittingso, it's pretty interesting that i've never officially babysat anyone. I mean, I've looked after baby cousins, kept an eye on aunty's and uncle's kids, changed diapers, held hands to cross the street, and.. all that stuff. However, i've never actually been paid to do a babysitting job. All this changed today. I am officially babysitting Kaeden and Kenya for the WHOLE day. It's been alright so far. Pouring breakfast cereal, filling bottles, changing diapers, making mac&cheese for lunch, saying "No, don't touch, now stop it". Having to carry and not carry, which results in screaming and crying. It's been pretty eventful, if I must say.
It's nap time now, so i'm enjoying every second of the quiet and alone time :P Wow, what it must be to be a mom. Some day I will have to be babysit 24/7/365 but till that day comes, I'm enjoying my college-life.
Okay.. i'm off to write my Urbana summary paper. (Urbana was AMAZING. I really should blog about it soon)