<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Sunday, March 28, 2010, 6:49 PM
Dance Ministry Ensemble Concert 2010



here's the second part of Lay 'Em Down. a piece i was in for the DME concert. Music by Need to Breathe. One of my fav bands. Quality is pretty low in order for streaming to be quick. I'm trying to put a HD copy on vimeo. Youtube muted my sound (as usual).

Another piece I was in was Amazing Grace (which i'll put up soon!). I'm the girl who comes in 2nd. Let me know what u think over in the cbox :)