<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 1:03 PM
i wish i brought my umbrella-ella-ella-eyh

so this morning, I woke up late (9.33am) and had to rush the morning routine so i could get to work on time (10am). I did end up 5 mins late but my boss didn't notice at all (or so she said la :) Anyway, when i woke up the first thing i thought about was my green and yellow umbrella. Of all things. I visualized it downstairs where I last saw it but i remembered that for the past 3 days I haven't been noticing it at its usual place. What did it matter right. I don't need my umbrella and i'm late for work.

But no, i did need my umbrella. Its 1pm now and I get off work in an hours time. It is raining.. like raaaa-eeeyy-eeyy-ning. I walk to work. It's like a 8 minute walk to this building in campus. The rain is getting heavier as i type and I am praying that A. someone will lend me a umbrella.. B. oh wait.. ahahaha I just realized, I have driving with one of my professors today. nooooo that means no driving if its raining :( boo