"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates
Wednesday, May 05, 2010, 1:27 AM
SUMMMMEEERRR
yes, it is still spring, HOWEVER school is out and it's break for us! i've been going to the studios everyday since exams ended (which is monday and today lol) watched Bourne: Identity, Supremacy, and Ultimatum at the guys' dorm. Nice small crowd :D we had a ton of fun and ordered Dominos.
here's a little somin somin of improv (again!) that i did not make up. i just moved. I notice that I am rather messy at just moving lol. I hope to choreograph something this summer and put it up. At leas there will be some structure and cleanliness to my dancing that u see :P
(viewed best in full screen)
Her
A Senior in university who is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Dance. Doesn't have one place she calls home but several - making her a nomad & a "third culture kid".
Wednesday, May 05, 2010, 1:27 AM
SUMMMMEEERRR
yes, it is still spring, HOWEVER school is out and it's break for us! i've been going to the studios everyday since exams ended (which is monday and today lol) watched Bourne: Identity, Supremacy, and Ultimatum at the guys' dorm. Nice small crowd :D we had a ton of fun and ordered Dominos.
here's a little somin somin of improv (again!) that i did not make up. i just moved. I notice that I am rather messy at just moving lol. I hope to choreograph something this summer and put it up. At leas there will be some structure and cleanliness to my dancing that u see :P