<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6907805?origin\x3dhttp://beautifulz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



joanna faith
"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalms 90:12
till she graduates




Thursday, October 14, 2010, 6:27 PM
it's been awhile

wow, its been yonks since i've written here. I like to know my thoughts are getting somewhere out there in cyberspace though, despite lack of ppl reading :)

So a lot has happened, obviously, since last. I had an amazing summer adventure w a very good friend: Adie. We traveled to 3 diff states in a span of 30 days: Louisiana, Florida, and California. First off was New Orleans, then flight to Orlando. Orl. to miami by bus. Miami to San Diego by plane. San Diego was everything and more than i expected. I loved the beach, the surf, the homey-ness of Encinitas (where we got to see Switchfoot in their hometown and hang out w their family friends and watch tons of awesome surfers and musicians do their thing while raising money for homeless kids)

then it was off to LA by train (bee-yoo-tiful i tell you) Then it was LA to San Francisco by bus. I stayed on in SF while Adie left for M'sia. I spent another 3 wks by myself there: dancing, seeing friends and family, and just doing the solo travel thing. Art, food, cold and windy weather for the win.

-----------------------

Senior year has started.. and boy will it be interesting. I've made a ton of new friends, have the guys living round the corner from me (which is absolutely awesome: white-picket fence, spanking clean rooms and floors.. defo puts us girls to shame), and have moved up levels in both Ballet and Modern.. awesome possum.

I might be going to Denmark next semester. I was selected by my professors 'cause they say I have a "scholarly way of thinking". Interesting. I was uber excited and honored. Another student is joining us, so it'll just be me and him demonstrating movements while our professors give an oral presentation at NOfOD (NordicForum forDance Research). So please keep us in prayer as we all need to raise our own financial support to get there (about USD 2 grand per person)
------------------------

twenty-first birthday is around the corner. wow.